- Supports Hormonal Balance
- Encourages Liver Detoxification
- Reduces Menstrual Cramps
- Enhances Energy
- Supports Decreased Inflammation
- Improves Bowel Function
- Supports Healthy Menstruation
- Encourages uterine health
When Should They Take It?
Drink 1 to 2 cups per day. Increase to 2 to 3 cups per day two weeks prior to your menstrual cycle.
Milk Thistle, Dandelion, Hibiscus, Senna ,Peppermint
How to Brew It?
- Add the desired amount of cold water to a pot.
- Place cut roots, stems, and/or berries (2-3 tablespoons per quart of water) in the pot and bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce the heat to simmer to 20 minutes.
- Strain and enjoy!
Non GMO, Organic, Wild Crafted, Pesticide Free, Sustainable
Supports liver to naturally balance estrogen levels
Help alleviate cramps, PMS, and mood disturbances
Promotes healthy bowel movements and detoxification
Helps to detoxify the liver and remove excess estrogen, decreases inflammation
Reduces nausea and full of antioxidants that could help ease pelvic pain